The Chinese University of Hong Kong Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences and the University of Hong Kong Department of Ophthalmology are proud to be hosting the upcoming Hong Kong Ocular Surface Workshop 2023 at Cordis Hotel. This year’s theme is Importance of Dry Eye Management in Cross Sub-specialty Patient Care.
We are privileged to have a panel of experts from Hong Kong and from overseas sharing their knowledge with us:
1. IPL Treatment with the Various Filters for the Dry Eye
Prof. TCHAH, HungwonKim’s Eye Hospital, Konyang University, Korea
2. Anti-glaucoma Medication-induced Ocular Surface Disease: From Cause to Management
Dr. LEE, Jacky Wai Yip
3. Would Repeated Intravitreal Injections Result in Ocular Surface Diseases?
Dr. WONG, Raymond Lai Man
4. Dry Eye Management in Post-refractive Surgery
Dr. CHAN, Tommy Chung Yan
5. Importance of Dry Eye Management in Oculoplastic Patient Care
Dr. CHONG, Kelvin Kam Lung
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Please refer to the below poster for full program.
CME accreditations: 2 Passive points, Active points pending
For enquiries please contact Ms. Fiona Leung at 2565 6660 / 6019 6261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
19:00 – 22:00
Shanghai Room I, 8/F, Cordis Hotel, Mongkok, Kowloon